Thursday 9 August 2012

Pirate Birthday cake

It was Ellis's 3rd Birthday recently and so I conjured up a pirate birthday cake which he absolutely loved!

It was a victoria sponge covered in white icing, with a chocolate matchsticks treasure chest and great pirate birthday candles.

I'm not blogging much at the mo, too much going on over the Summer. My 40th birthday coming up and more gigs with the Moonflowers. I hope to get my blogging bug back in the Autumn when Ellis finally starts at preschool. :-)

6 comments:

  1. Amazeballs!!! That cake is brilliant Cath, well done! That reminds me, I need to bring Ellis's birthday present next time I see you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake looks brilliant, I love the sea and the treasure chest. Cute picture too. Hope you have a great birthday and enjoy your summer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super, duper - looks delicious indeedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the admiration, much appreciated ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cake .. just popped over from Caroline at scraps of us ... your blog is lovely ... now a happy follower :) ..Bee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there
    Thanks for your lovely comment. I've gone a bit AWOL recently on the blogging but hope to get back on track soon, so much of life going on, I keep getting swallowed up by it all. Will check out your blog as a daytime treat tomorrow when my little boy goes to pre school x

    ReplyDelete