Monday 26 March 2012

Squirrel treasury

This is the first time I've posted an Etsy Treasury on my blog, and it's been fun learning how to do it. Big thanks to Handmadeology for info on how to do it. I can start posting Etsy Treasuries regularly now. Here's the first one of squirrels in celebration of my blog name!

I was really inspired by the egg cup below which has decals on it as this is something I'm really interested in exploring as a craft.

Woodland Animals Locket...
$34.99

WOODLAND SQUIRREL VALEN...
$48.00

Squirrel and Acorn Lock...
$40.00

Squirrel drinking tea o...
$6.00

Nutkin The Squirrel Sli...
$86.00

Cute Winter Wonderland ...
$14.00

Squirrel Silhouette Ear...
$28.00

Uh Oh Squirrel - Vintag...
$8.00

50% Off Woodland Creatu...
$11.00

Harp Playing Squirrel b...
$32.00

Little Squirrel Necklac...
$39.00

Bon Bon - The Blushing ...
$26.00

2 comments:

  1. Yay, your first treasury! Now you can show me how, I haven't had time to figure it out yet - need to do a rainbow one sometime very soon! Yours is lovely, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very easy, will show u when we get a chance. x

    ReplyDelete