Ellis, Errol and I went to Bath Flea Market for the day on Sunday, lots of gorgeous stuff. And here's some of the treasure we found. In the competition of want versus need, want won hands down!!!
1. Box of ever smaller houses - WANT!
2. 1960s fitted dress - WANT!
3. 1970s crocheted hat - WANT!
4. 1950s crocheted suit - WANT!
5. Pirate binoculars for Ellis - WANT!
6. Green cap - WANT!
Flea markets are dangerous places for us as a couple. We keep finding unique items that we know we'll never find again, which seems to totally justify having to buy it.