Saturday 28 January 2012

Busy squirrel at work

To celebrate the renaming of my blog, here's a photo of busy at work squirrel table! I'm making three pairs of trousers for Ellis based on this really easy pattern by Danamadeit.com.
So why Busy Squirrel. Well basically, Errol my husband discovered my inner animal a couple of years ago, because I rush around a lot, and am always busy with my hands making stuff, doing stuff, hoarding stuff. I hide snacks from Errol so he doesn't woof them all down! So Errol thought that Busy Squirrel would be appropriate for a blog about crafting and sharing excitement about the vintage stuff we love.

The trousers project has come to a bit of a standstill as I'm waiting for microfleece from Ebay to make a lining, as I don't want Ellis's little legs to get cold. I was amazed at how difficult it was to get hold of microfleece - it's the lightest fleece available, and not easy to source at all! I'm not even sure if the stuff I've ordered from Ebay is going to work, but fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment